MENU

Slide

Beauty Review: Blistops, Stop BLISTERS before they stop you!

Friday, September 20, 2013

I love wearing my sky high heels but I totally dread breaking into that new gorgeous kicks because I hate to torture your feet, especially i have feets that are in between sizes, like a 7 is too snug but 8 is way too loose to walk comfortably without the back of the heels sliding off with every step. 

I wish footwear brand in Singapore will bring in half sizes like the US they have 7.5 etc which is PEEEEEERFEEEECT most of the time. 
Everytime i buy a new pair of shoes and i have to "season" it, it's always torture!


Couple of weeks back i received a little package on my doorstep that reads.. Blistop. And it got me curious enough to inspect what is this tiny little package immediately, Blistop? Blister..Stop?

Who doesn't hate blisters?! I looooove my heels, booties, whatever gives me that extra inches on my 1.58m self. Sigh, but sometimes they hurt so much that poor pair of gorgeous heels that caused the blisters would sit in the back of my wardrobe not seeing the light because of the fear of getting more blisters from wearing it.


Blistop is an invisible, topical spray that delivers instant protection from shoes that may cause friction on toes, heels and soles! Their tagline is Stop blisters before they stop you!

That was enough to catch my attention to try this new product so the very next day, I sprayed on some of this Blistop magic on the side of our feet, top of our toes and areas prone to blister to test it's claims while wearing my most blisters-inducing new heels that i bought in Bangkok!

It goes on transparent and it's waterproof and it seems like nothing is there but creates an elastic film-like barrier on the skin, protecting your feet where friction can occur and cause blisters. Since it's transparent and I couldn't see anything [seeing is believing right, in this case i haven't seen anything so i was pretty skeptical haha] so I thought oh well, let's see how well this is going to work! 

At the end of a long, long day of work + meeting up friends, running around in my heels, I realized only when i'm washing my feet with soap that I saw that invisible Blistop film on my feet peeling off and rememeber I was testing the Blistop and had spray it on that morning. 

I totally forgotten that it was there, only then I realized that even after a full day of running around in my new pinching high heels I did not have any blisters at all, not even redness or any sore feeling!

It seems like Blistop really works! It's really pretty amazing, being totally invisible to the eye upon application, no more walking around with ugly blister plasters, or fumbling with those annoyingly useless gel pads that promise to avoid blisters but we still get blisters anyway!

This convinient nifty litter spray is a must have for me now and ladies, if you love love your heels now you don't have to suffer sores and blisters in exchange for style! 
It contains up to 50 applications and we think it's well worth the price-tag of $11.90!

Blistop is available at Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Sasa and independent pharmacies nationwide!
♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: